Link to organisations

The Immigratie-en Naturalisatiedienst (Immigration and Naturalisation Service)(IND). The IND assesses all applications from foreign nationals who want to live in the Netherlands.

GezondheidsZorg Asielzoekers (GZA) (Healthcare for Asylum Seekers)

COA – Centraal Orgaan opvang asielzoekers (the Central Agency for the Reception of Asylum Seekers)

The Dienst Terugkeer en Vertrek (Repatriation and Departure Service) (DT&V)  is responsible for expediting the voluntary and forced departure of foreign nationals who are not allowed to stay in the Netherlands.

 VluchtelingenWerk Nederland (The Dutch Council for Refugees)

 The Raad voor Rechtsbijstand (Legal Aid Board)

The Internationale Organisatie voor Migratie (International Organization for Migration) (IOM)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *